Saturday, October 11, 2008

It happened again

This time we were watching The Red Balloon and Daisy suddenly started crying; she turned bright red and tears streamed down her face. As before, she said, "Mommy, make it feel better" over and over again. This time, though, it was over in about ten seconds. I asked her if she was feeling pain and where, but again she did not say. Mark thinks this might be some kind of bowel pain. I hope it's something as minor as that would seem to be.

Today Daisy told me she was going to "marry" one of her books--a new library book I got her called The Surprise. Then, without me correcting her, she said, "No. I can't marry it."

She also told me she wanted to eat a tube of chapstick and commented sadly while she watched the movie, "The little boy has no chapstick." I think it seems like a lollipop to her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home