Sunday, October 05, 2008

Odd tidbit of the day

Daisy has this thing where she needs to sit in every chair around the table. So, like, she'll be at her play table in her room, and she wants to sit in the blue chair. Two seconds later she says, "Now I will sit in the green chair." Then, after that, two seconds later, "Now I need to sit on my blue stool." It is hard to actually get down to the activity we were planning when she needs to keep switching chairs.

Daisy is very, VERY into dancing. We have a Harry Belafonte CD that she has to boogie to every single day, though she is very clear about which songs she likes and which ones must be skipped. If I weren't so tired, I would re-charge the battery on my camera and film some of her totally awesome interpretive dances to Erik Satie, too, some of which she does with Dada.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home